Sunday, October 3, 2010

Goruck - Military-Grade Gear


Here's a bit more info about a great new company, Goruck.


Special Forces sent me to cities, mountains, jungles, and deserts, by day and night, in every condition imaginable throughout the United States, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. I surrounded myself with the best, a standard I grew to expect, and I trusted my teammates, my instincts, and my equipment. We never knew what we might find, so we always came prepared for anything. Throughout it all we worked hard and played hard, sometimes in that order, and I learned an honest way of life that will always be my core, and the core of my company.
GORUCK brings military-grade gear tough enough for Special Forces to adventure seekers the world over, people who demand a lot from their equipment. Tailored to the needs of the individual, by the individual, for the individual, GORUCK gear is built in the USA, leaving the smallest bootprint possible, and always adhering to the highest standards of functionality, durability, and a unique style.
I offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all GORUCK gear, so play hard.
Wherever you’re going, whatever you’re doing, go ready GORUCK.
go·ruck noun [verb go + verb ruck] ruck is a noun short for rucksack (aka backpack), it’s also a verb: to ruck is to move with a rucksack, and implies action, energy, and purpose.

3 comments:

  1. Hi...Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks for sharing.

    regards,
    Rothco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all. We try to help expose our reader to as many great and exciting brands as possible. Thanks for following us!

      Delete
  2. Nice post.
    I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information. I really appreciate your work, keep it up.
    Rothco Combat Shirt

    ReplyDelete